Hiking tours in the mountains
Hiking is becoming more and more popular recently. It’s because active rest in Bukovel helps to touch and enjoy pure nature in full.
Hiking tours in the mountains in Bukovel – is a perfcet spending of time for the whole family. In winter, snow-covered mountains and pine forests will take you into a real fairy tale. Hiking tours can be supplemented by sledding or snowboarding. In summer, hiking in Bukovel equally popular. Against the background of incredible scenery you can feel the true freedom.
So, what is hiking?
- immersion into the purity and beauty of the virgin-pure nature.
- songs with a guitar, romantic gatherings around the campfire and the starry sky overhead.
- a fight with yourself and opening new opportunities.
- new friends and unforgettable experience.
What should lovers of hiking tours know?
Physical training. It is important to have a good physical preparation, without it trips in the Carpathians have no meaning. You will have to overcome 15 km off-road with a rapid change of weather.
Group equipment and products.. This should be evenly divided between all the participants of the tour. Menu, certainly, makes a guide, who knows the peculiarities of the local weather.
Personal equippment “must-have”:
- Sleeping bag
- Bedding for seat
- Flashlights and Headlamps
- Tent (number of seats is determined by your own desire, but it is better to have a tent that can hold 2-3 people)
- Several pairs of socks
- Spare pair of shoes
- Sticks for walikng ( be needed in summer and in winter).
The magic of the Carpathians for you!
To say that the nature of the Carpathian is beautiful — it is to say nothing. The landscapes opens the peaks of the Carpathians that charm with their beauty in any season.
However,you should be very careful and not be distracted by the surroundings during ascent. The guide certainly will stop in the beautiful places and show you matchless splendor of the Carpathians.